Aluplast Windows and Doors
GERMAN ENGINEERED TO SET YOUR HOME APART
Choosing new windows and doors is a very personal matter. It’s the moment you can really decide to set your home apart. Whether you want double or triple glazing, classic or ultra modern styles, the ALUPLAST range makes your choices elegant, simple and clear.
ALUPLAST combine environmental responsible state of art manufacturing without any compromise on the quality of your windows and doors.
Established in 1982 in Karlsruhe Germany, Aluplast today is one of the world’s largest extruders of premium quality uPVC window and door products.
We also accept that now more than ever we need to consider our collective impact on our planet and to conserve the earth’s natural resources. We therefore try to ensure that our products are energy efficient and recyclable and that our process and working practices are environmentally responsible.
- Extensive configurations and finishes with a fully sculptured profile.
- Cutting edge leading technology for more than 30 years
- High security , with steel reinforcement providing additional structural strength
- Impressive whole-of-life Eco credentials and sustainability.
- Better performance through inherent better design and technology
- Express yourself with a wide range of coloured foil finishes.
- World class manufacturing process.
- Grade A PVCu profile system
- Pre applied low line fused gaskets and seals
- High performance 5 chambered profiles.
- Double and 40mm triple glazing options available.
THE ALUPLAST ECO 40MM TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOW
Aluplast Ecotech 70 extrusion technology has a new triple glazed window with an ultra high thermal efficiency. This has a glass unit width of 40mm overall, unlike our competitors who use the standard 28mm glazed unit for their triple glazing. The 40mm unit width has two leafs of soft coat and argon in both cavities providing a centre pain U value now only 0.7W/m2k.
This provides an extra level of security as the centre pane is always toughened and is tested to a BFRC rating of A+ 12. This option is available in both windows and doors.